Job offersmore »
- Senior Manager, Technical Advisory and Category Management - Vantaa Finland
- Junior Trader Europe Division - Europe
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- "New melon programmes from Honduras are a nice addition"
- World Vegetable Map 2018: More than just a local affair
- Drones and laser labels for sustainable banana production
- An Australian first, blood oranges processed for Sicilian customers
- Mexico: Avocados from Jalisco will enter the US, regardless of what happens to the NAFTA
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Greenhouse grower presents a variety of produce items, emphasizing organics
Westmoreland-TopLine Farms currently grows, packs and ships staple and specialty greenhouse produce items all under its Premium TopLine Farms brand. Produce includes Beefsteak, Cluster, Roma, Grape, Cocktail, Mini Roma and Heirloom Tomatoes of all shapes and colors, Bell Peppers, Hot Peppers, Mini Sweet Peppers and Long Sweet Peppers, Baby Eggplant, Seedless Cucumbers of all sizes and Cocktail and Mini Seedless Cucumbers. “We’ve recently started with Organics as well which include Cluster and Grape Tomatoes and soon to include the full line including organic peppers and cucumbers as well,” said Jimmy Coppola of TopLine Farms.
The company's exhibit at the upcoming Viva Fresh Expo will include a variety of all their offerings to showcase to current and potential customers with an emphasis on organics. “Our organic offerings are our newest venture and being a growing item on retail shelves it only makes sense we showcase our organics so they can garner the attention they deserve,” he said.
Added exposure in the south is beneficial to businesses such as Westmoreland-TopLine Farms. “It’s helpful for us to promote our ability to load direct from the grower to the retailer with our warehousing in McAllen, Texas,” said Coppola. “This exposure also allows us to see customers in the surrounding area and increase our brand recognition to potential customers at the same time.”
Visit TopLine Farms at Booth #110 At the Viva Fresh Expo.
For more information:
Westmoreland | TopLine Farms
Ph: (519) 322-2351 ext.247
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: