Job offersmore »
- General Manager (Portugal)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
- Growing specialist Helda Beans & Peppers - Africa or Mediterranean area
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Potatoes in second place
UK: Carrots most important Christmas dinner itemSainsbury's "Pleasure on a Plate Index" has revealed that the most important Christmas dinner ingredient for the average Brit is the carrot.
The index, which acts as a barometer tracking the UK’s feeling towards festive products, asked adults to rate products across various criteria, including how gratifying and healthy they are, as well as their expense and how nostalgic they make people feel.
The research revealed that the humble carrot generates the most happiness, taking number one spot in the index, with second place going to the ever popular potato and turkey coming in third.
Publication date: 12/12/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: