Job offersmore »
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
- Australia: NSW melon farm speaks out on listeria outbreak
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL SWEET POTATO MARKET
- California's heavy rain highlights benefits of hydroponic strawberries
- Corona branded limes to be available in the Beer & Liquor aisle
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Introduction of new organic apple pouch bag
Domex Superfresh Growers® is excited to showcase its 2lb organic pouch bags, and proprietary apple, Autumn Glory®. Organic pouch bags will be available into the summer, and include Cameo, Red Delicious, Fuji, and Gala. Superfresh Growers® conventional 3lb pouch bags will be available year round. “The Washington crop is strong, and there will be no need to buy imports this summer,” said David Roby. Brand Manager for Domex Superfresh Growers.
Pouch bags have been used over the last few years and Roby says they’ve been gradually expanding their offerings to keep up with customer demand. “Pouch bags are driving the apple category. The 2lb bag is up 15% in dollars this year over last.”
The pouch bags are easy to grab – its “self-merchandising” Roby says “and therefore easy for the retailers to use. Our pouch bags have a convenient handle and generous clear panels to let the fruit speak for itself.” The organic pouch bags will be available for distribution across North America.
Since Domex Superfresh Growers has many customers that reside in the Midwest and East Coast, “Viva Fresh is the perfect opportunity to connect with them one-on-one and deepen our relationships,” Roby said.
Visit Domex Superfresh Growers at Booth #220 at the Viva Fresh Expo.
For more information:
Domex Superfresh Growers
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: