Job offersmore »
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
- Horticultural Consultant - Sydney, Australia
- Technical Assistant - East Malling (Kent), UK
- Greenhouse Controls Technician - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Sweet grape tomatoes come in the form of Handy Candy
Handy Candy offers an innovative way to enjoy the sweetness of a grape tomato with the introduction of its Handy Candy grape tomatoes all conveniently packed in a 4 oz. resealable biodegradable cup. The product will be showcased at the upcoming Viva Fresh Expo, April 20 – 22. “We’re positioning it as a snacking alternative for health-conscious consumers – the person who would normally grab a candy bar or a pack of chips,” said Mike Prather of Handy Candy.
The product is available across the United States; Prather says they’re working on a Canadian deal and looking to fill deals in the northeastern part of the US and expand into the southwest. “We’re also looking to expand into blueberries and grapes,” said Prather.
This will be Handy Candy’s first time exhibiting at the show. “I’ve heard lots of good things about it from some of the retail base we’re selling to already. They’ve told us that they really enjoy it. We put a lot of effort in getting to these regional shows and we’ve found that getting out there and having face time with the retailers that are in those regions gets exposure on one-on-one deals.”
Stop by Handy Candy at booth #226 at the Viva Fresh Expo.
Handy Candy/Flavor Pic
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: