Job offersmore »
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
- Growing specialist Helda Beans & Peppers - Africa or Mediterranean area
- Product Development and R&D Engineer (Greenhouse and Equipment) - Canada
- General Manager Latin America - Mexico
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: Senior management change announced for Mack GrapesFresh challenges and new beginnings are very much in evidence at Mack in Paddock Wood, as we’re pleased to announce that Janina Dowding will be assuming responsibility for our grape department, with effect from today.
Janina has been with Mack since 1998, rising to commercial director of our stone fruit department in 2008. She will retain her existing responsibility for stone fruit and melons alongside this new role.
She replaces Dan Crooks who leaves the role after some 13 years at the helm of the Mack grape business.
Nigel Trood, managing director of Mack Multiples explains, “The grape business at Mack has been, and must continue to be, the cornerstone of our retailer offer. The marketplace is increasingly competitive and to retain our leading position we must evolve how we work. I believe that Janina Dowding is perfectly placed to help us achieve our goals and continue to trade successfully in line with everything our business stands for. We must focus on our growers and on adding genuine value and generating greater opportunity for their businesses. We must work less in departmental isolation and more as a team, helping our retail customers grow their sales and share.”
For more information:
Tel: 0044 1892 831280
Publication date: 10/2/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: